Enzyvant, a member of the biotechnology industry, seeks to create an informative and engaging online community for sharing information. Enzyvant’s official Company Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook pages, are part of that community. Because we at Enzyvant must adhere to ethical, legal, and regulatory standards unique to the biotechnology industry, we cannot engage in sensitive topics, such as discussions about products – ours or other companies’- or treatment options on this page. These discussions are best held privately with your healthcare professional.
If you are under the age of 18, do not share your comments without the knowledge and permission of a parent or legal guardian.
Comments that include any of the following are not constructive to the dialogue and may be deleted from this company page:
- Enzyvant’s products.
- Enzyvant’s competitors or competitors’ products.
- Names of doctors, hospitals, or pharmacies.
- Clinical trials that you or someone you know has participated in.
- Disparaging, discriminatory, harassing, or intimidating language or any content that could encourage or be considered offensive or violate any law, including images, videos and links.
- Advertisements or promotions of your products or services, or solicitations of business.
- Personal information, including, but not limited to, you or another individual’s home or email address, phone number, zip code, genetic makeup, personal health information, including but not limited to a medical diagnosis, or treatment regimen.
- Information that is false, inaccurate, deceptive, misleading or not relevant to the conversation.
- Confidential, sensitive, or non-public information, or any content that infringes on intellectual property rights or on the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- Questions or comments related to sponsorships, scholarships, employment, or any other solicitation for services. Instead, please refer to the Enzyvant website.
These Community Guidelines are subject to change at any time, so please check back often.
ADVERSE EVENT SAFETY REPORTING
At this time, Enzyvant does not have a product approved for commercial use. If you believe that you have experienced any medical side effect or reaction from an Enzyvant investigational product, you should consult your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional immediately. You can also report this to us directly by email [email protected] or by calling us at +1 833-ENZYVNT (+1 833 369 9868). If you are a medical professional, please email [email protected] or call +1 833-ENZYVNT (+1 833 369 9868). We are available between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Friday.
Any content related to a medical side effect or reaction about any Enzyvant investigational product may be removed from this page. Enzyvant may contact you directly to follow up regarding your experience. Additionally, any personal information that you provide may be processed in internal Enzyvant databases and sent to regulators.
Our posts are informational and should not be viewed as professional or medical advice. Always seek the guidance of your physician regarding questions you may have about a medical condition.
Enzyvant does not create or control, and is not responsible for, the content or opinions of any users or other third parties. Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook/Instagram/YouTube accounts that Enzyvant follows or is followed by do not indicate an endorsement of the account owner or their products and services.
Enzyvant may provide links or references to other sites as part of its tweets/posts. However, Enzyvant claims no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this platform.
Enzyvant reserves the right to add, remove or modify any content or material posted on the account, discontinue the account, accept or reject those who may wish to follow the account and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account.
No other entity other than Enzyvant and its authorized users may represent the company.
Enzyvant and the Enzyvant logo are registered trademarks of Enzyvant Therapeutics, GmbH.
Comments and other material posted by individuals or organizations other than Enzyvant do not reflect our views or opinions, and we cannot guarantee their accuracy or reliability. We do not endorse this content, which is the responsibility of the person or organization posting it.
Enzyvant employees making statements here are acting as individuals, and not on behalf of the company.
Enzyvant’s corporate social media channels are intended for U.S. audiences only.
USE AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not aim to store or use your social media profile’s unique ID, email or other personal details. However, in case of an adverse event or product issue you report, we would need to store and use information about you, such as your name, location, health-related information. This information is necessary for submission to regulatory authorities such as the FDA.